- SALAD organic mixed greens, tossed with lemon mint dressing
- SOUP Gazpacho served chilled and made while you watch!
THE BIG GUNS
- Vegan Roasted Veggies Organic squash, colorful potatoes, heirloom carrots, fennel, tomatoes, shallots, and anything else that catches my eye at the market. Tossed with beautiful fresh organic herbs like basil and thyme tossed with nutritional yeast for your B vitamins and that cheesy flavor. Served with sauteed organic garlic and organic kale. You vegans will get mushrooms instead of meatballs! Yippie!
- For my omnivores the same roasted veggies also served with kale topped with organic homemade roasted turkey meatballs!
- Vegan raspberry coconut cream hearts. Served frozen very tart and rich
- Raw Maple fudge raw rich and decedent! As always everything is organic as possible, fair trade, and of the highest quality.
Everything is Organic, unless it's one of those things that just can't be found organic. Then it's as natural as possible. I would never serve you anything that I won't eat. Cause guess who eats the leftovers? I have the highest standards as a Health Coach, in fact I've built my life and job around this. At the end of this meal you can give yourself a round of applause for choosing only the best for your awesome body!